Instructions | How to Print
Once you've selected and downloaded one of the fully designed ready to print posters from the downloads page, make your way over to Visaprint.com to quickly and easily place your order. Why Vistaprint? Well, after some trial and error, I found Vistaprint was the best printing option for the Pop to Stop poster for 3 reasons:
1. Poster paper weight is ideal for folding
2. International shipping options
3. Easy to use customization tool (if wanting to design your own)
Here's a slideshow to walk you through the printing process. For those of you who prefer written directions, see below.
- Go to http://www.vistaprint.com and in the search bar, type "custom poster"
- Find the 'Custom Poster' option listed in the search results and select 'Get Started'
- Click the button that reads 'Upload a Design'
- Select the medium size poster (18” x 24”) and select horizontal layout
- On the next page, click 'browse' to find upload the poster artwork
- Navigate to where on your computer you have saved the artwork, click on the file, and click 'open'
- Wait patiently while the file uploads to Vistaprint
- Review artwork to make sure correct file was uploaded. If so, click 'next'
- If the poster still looks correct, click 'next' again
- You'll be shown a preview of how the poster will look when printed
- Click the check box at page bottom to approve of the proof and click 'next'
- Continue with placing your purchase as usual